Wednesday 1 February 2012

Apologies and NEWS!!!!!!!

My dearest apologies for the ridiculously long gap between posts. General exams and problems of procrastination have delayed any further cultural analysis! But not to worry, I have news! I have been discussing and forming ideas with some friends and I'm very excited about projects we're looking to explore in the next few months. These will include a proper launch of the Culture Spectrum blog and from there, regular posts on the world of music, art, film and anything you can imagine (not literally of course). We'll also be launching a twitter page and in the longterm, we'd hope to set up a youtube account. And in doing so, we aim to have control over all media outlets by 12th May 2014, give or take a few days!!! Well we'll see but aim high as they always say!!

Launch day has yet to be set, but I'd envision it to be in the next few weeks! I'll keep you posted on details nearer the time but in the meantime, WATCH THIS SPACE (*cliche alert*)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment